So there are all these little breaks in me. All the times I’ve called someone and they were “out” with everyone else and I was home alone. All the times I asked to be included only to be ignored or flat told no. I know it’s not fair to the few who have tired, but I’m too broken. I hurt too much over the smallest things. I try to to embrace the ones to don’t hurt me, but the ones who do just out weigh them. I can’t put that on one or two people. But I can’t put myself out there anymore either. I’m just trapped.
By Sean Freeman.
That little girl at the end is like fuck yes
I’ve been waiting for this gifset lol
These commercials are so precious and if they’re scripted it would make me sad because they seem to be pretty authentic at least from my experience with my own kid and my nephew.
So some punks were posting shit about her arm hair and Marina replied. Oh my god, I adore her. She’s so fantastic, I swear to god.
hairy arms united in follicular solidarity
Hip-Hip! Hairy arms unite! :-)
She just gets better.
Robot leggings by Balenciaga.
These are way cooler than those other leggings that seem to be popular.
Farrah!!! Your legging collection needs this!
“We’re up all night til the sun. We’re up all night to get some. We’re up all night for good fun. We’re up all night to get lucky.”
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
Remember ladies, don’t expect to leave your house an be treated like an autonomous person who doesn’t have to search every bathroom, powder room, and elevator like you’re in a fucking neo noir spy film! So pass on these safety tips that reaffirm that deep knot of dread in your stomach telling you your humanity is up for debate!
Cherry Picking Art (by Anne Middleton)
Battery, Jesse! You said it yourself, bitch!